Clue: Perjure oneself
We have 1 answer for the clue Perjure oneself. See the results below.
- One of a pack?
- "The check is in the mail," maybe
- Golfer's concern
- Hammarskjold's predecessor
- A small one is white
- Rough position?
- You wouldn't want to be caught in one
- "The check is in the mail," perhaps
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - September 01, 2015
- Universal - December 03, 2013
- Universal - July 31, 2013
- Wall Street Journal - April 26, 2013
- New York Times - February 07, 2011
- LA Times - August 09, 2009
- New York Times - June 15, 2009
- Universal - June 29, 2008
- Washington Post - January 17, 2006
- New York Sun - November 01, 2004
- Washington Post - November 19, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Perjure oneself that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!