Clue: Perry Como's "___ Loves Mambo"
We have 1 answer for the clue Perry Como's "___ Loves Mambo". See the results below.
- ___ Bear
- One of the Three Bears
- Bear of literature
- Madonna's "___ Don't Preach"
- Haydn's sobriquet
- Tot's cry
- A Bear
- John Paul, e.g., to the Italians
- Hemingway's handle
- Family man
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - December 25, 2007
- New York Sun - March 21, 2005
- New York Times - May 25, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Perry Como's "___ Loves Mambo" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!