Clue: Peruvian Sumac
We have 1 answer for the clue Peruvian Sumac. See the results below.
- Singer Sumac
- Peruvian-born Sumac
- Sumac whose voice covered five octaves
- Vocalist Sumac
- Warbler Sumac
- First name in singing
- First name in exotica music
- Late singer Sumac
- Singer who appeared with Charlton in "Secret of the Incas"
- Sumac from Peru
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - April 17, 2011
- New York Times - January 24, 2009
- New York Times - March 01, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Peruvian Sumac that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!