Clue: PETA peeve
We have 1 answer for the clue PETA peeve. See the results below.
- Raccoon, e.g.
- It's a wrap
- With 87-Down, early commercialists
- It may be vaulted
- Mink's coat
- Chinchilla, for one
- Expensive gift
- Lassie's coat
- Mink coat
Last Seen In:
- Universal - June 15, 2012
- USA Today - February 22, 2012
- LA Times Sunday - May 28, 2006
- Washington Post - August 06, 2005
- USA Today - June 16, 2005
- USA Today - November 22, 2004
- Washington Post - September 12, 2002
- New York Times - May 09, 2001
Found an answer for the clue PETA peeve that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!