Clue: Peter of Peter, Paul & Mary
We have 2 answers for the clue Peter of Peter, Paul & Mary. See the results below.
- Peter of Peter, Paul and Mary
- Peter who wrote "Puff the Magic Dragon"
- Peter who sings about Puff
- Composite plant
- Peter of Peter, Paul, & Mary
- Partner of Stookey and Travers
- Plant with feathery leaves
- Peter who co-wrote "Puff, the Magic Dragon"
- Singing mate of Stookey and Travers
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - May 02, 2012
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - August 16, 2008
- New York Times - October 15, 2007
- New York Times - March 10, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Peter of Peter, Paul & Mary that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!