Clue: P.G.A. champ Sutton
We have 1 answer for the clue P.G.A. champ Sutton. See the results below.
- Hotspur's slayer
- Kubrick's "2001" mainframe
- Old-time Yankee great Chase
- Shakespearean prince
- "I'll Never Fall in Love Again" co-writer __ David
- Falstaff's prince
- "2001" mainframe
- Prince of Broadway
- "2001" computer
- 1940's Tigers All-Star Newhouser
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 24, 2000
Found an answer for the clue P.G.A. champ Sutton that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!