Clue: Phil of folk
We have 1 answer for the clue Phil of folk. See the results below.
- Newspaper publisher Adolph
- "I Ain't Marching Anymore" singer
- Pulitzer contemporary
- Noted name in newspapering
- Folk singer Phil
- Baron of "Der Rosenkavalier"
- Publisher Adolph
- "Singing journalist" Phil
- Newspaperman Adolph
- "The Highwayman" singer
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - July 17, 2016
- Washington Post - November 05, 2013
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - July 04, 2010
- Washington Post - April 29, 2003
- Washington Post - July 31, 2001
- New York Times - August 19, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Phil of folk that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!