Clue: Philanthropist Yale
We have 1 answer for the clue Philanthropist Yale. See the results below.
- Romantic painter Vedder
- Peace Nobelist Root
- Donor Yale
- Root of diplomacy
- Name meaning "My God is he"
- Root of government
- Statesman Root
- Yale of Yale University
- Friend of Job
- Mr. Yale
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - November 18, 2013
- LA Times - October 13, 2013
- Wall Street Journal - August 17, 2012
- Netword - April 15, 2010
- Wall Street Journal - March 26, 2010
- Netword - September 28, 2008
- LA Times - June 11, 2008
- Washington Post - January 08, 2008
- Washington Post - January 16, 2006
- New York Times - November 17, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Philanthropist Yale that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!