Clue: Philly Pops conductor
We have 1 answer for the clue Philly Pops conductor. See the results below.
- "Theme From 'Summer of '42'" pianist
- "New Piano in Town" musician
- Pianist leader of the Philly Pops
- 1961 Best New Artist Grammy winner
- Philly Pops founder
- Grammy winner for Best New Artist of 1961
- Grammy-winning jazz/pop pianist
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - February 16, 2011
Found an answer for the clue Philly Pops conductor that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!