Clue: Phoenician dialect
We have 1 answer for the clue Phoenician dialect. See the results below.
- Language of ancient Carthage
- ___ War (Rome vs. Carthage)
- __ Wars (Rome/Carthage conflict)
- Like the wars between Carthage and Rome
- ___ Wars (Rome/Carthage conflict)
- ___ Wars (Rome/Carthage conflicts)
- ___ Wars (Rome-Carthage conflicts)
- ___ Wars (conflicts of the second and third centuries B.C.)
- ___ Wars: Rome vs. Carthage
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - December 03, 2010
Found an answer for the clue Phoenician dialect that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!