Clue: Phony sort
We have 1 answer for the clue Phony sort. See the results below.
- One with affected manners
- One who affects a false attitude
- "The Great Impostor," for one
- Affected one
- One who puts on airs
- Phony type
Last Seen In:
- Universal - February 09, 2014
- Universal - August 06, 2013
- Universal - January 22, 2011
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - January 21, 2007
Found an answer for the clue Phony sort that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!