We have 3 answers for the clue Pigtail. See the results below.
- Head lock
- Long lock
- Snake, to Medusa?
- Lock of hair
- Lady's keepsake to a soldier, once
- Rapunzel feature
- Snake, to Medusa
- "The Rape of the Lock" concern
Last Seen In:
- Netword - September 12, 2012
- Washington Post - September 27, 2011
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - March 03, 2011
- Netword - November 19, 2010
- Washington Post - August 06, 2010
- Washington Post - November 11, 2009
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - July 15, 2009
- New York Sun - June 19, 2007
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - April 28, 2005
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - November 20, 2004
- New York Times - May 06, 2001
- Washington Post - March 20, 2001
- New York Times - August 09, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Pigtail that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!