Clue: Pillboxes, e.g.
We have 1 answer for the clue Pillboxes, e.g.. See the results below.
- Jobs, figuratively
- Some ring occupants
- Items at a lost-and-found
- They go over your part
- Boater and sailor
- Checked items
- Jobs, so to speak
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - October 29, 2015
- USA Today - September 26, 2011
- Wall Street Journal - March 18, 2011
- New York Times - September 24, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Pillboxes, e.g. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!