Clue: Pinafore letters
We have 1 answer for the clue Pinafore letters. See the results below.
- Naval inits.
- Seagoing inits.
- Letters at sea
- Initials at sea
- Abbr. in a G. & S. title
- Oceangoing inits.
- ___ Pinafore
- ___ Bounty
- Initials on the high seas
- Bounty letters
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - July 15, 2015
- Chicago Reader - April 18, 2014
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - December 26, 2013
- LA Times - March 19, 2010
- LA Times - April 01, 2008
- Washington Post - February 12, 2008
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - September 18, 2004
- New York Times - August 11, 2004
- New York Times - April 15, 2004
- Washington Post - November 26, 2003
- New York Times - February 05, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Pinafore letters that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!