Clue: Pirate hanged in 1701
We have 2 answers for the clue Pirate hanged in 1701. See the results below.
- Freebooting captain William
- Noted captain
- Capturer of the Quedagh Merchant
- Hanged pirate
- N.B.A. star Jason
- Pirate captain of legend
- Jason of the N.B.A.
- William the pirate
- Pirate whose treasure is recovered in Poe's "The Gold-Bug"
- Scottish pirate hanged in 1701
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - September 13, 2007
Found an answer for the clue Pirate hanged in 1701 that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!