Clue: Pirate Lafitte
We have 1 answer for the clue Pirate Lafitte. See the results below.
- Sturdy cloth
- Shepherd who wrote "The Ferrari in the Bedroom"
- Author Auel
- Artist Millet or Corot
- Renoir, the film director
- Psychologist Piaget
- "Finlandia" composer Sibelius
- Pirate Laffite
- Sturdy, twilled cotton fabric
- Painter Fouquet
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - December 18, 2010
- New York Times - December 31, 2009
Found an answer for the clue Pirate Lafitte that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!