Clue: Pitch a tent
We have 2 answers for the clue Pitch a tent. See the results below.
- Archly theatrical
- Summer getaway, perhaps
- ___ David
- Summer place
- Place for a fire
- Extravagantly theatrical
- Summer getaway
- Political group
- Some amateur comedy
- Sleepaway, e.g.
Last Seen In:
- Netword - April 15, 2013
- I Swear Crossword - February 01, 2013
- LA Times - April 23, 2012
- Washington Post - February 26, 2009
- Washington Post - January 31, 2009
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - July 08, 2007
- Washington Post - April 02, 2007
- Netword - April 25, 2006
- Washington Post - August 28, 2004
- New York Times - February 16, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Pitch a tent that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!