Clue: Pitch target
We have 2 answers for the clue Pitch target. See the results below.
- Thing to swing from
- Place for picketers?
- Pitcher's target
- Focus for fastballers
- Where picketers assemble?
- It's roughly between a batter's chest and knees
- Plate ump's purview
- What half of a battery is next to
- Home plate umpire's concern
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - January 15, 2011
- New York Times - September 22, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Pitch target that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!