Clue: Pitching coach Johnny
We have 1 answer for the clue Pitching coach Johnny. See the results below.
- 1940's-50's All-Star Johnny
- Spahn teammate Johnny
- Boston Braves teammate of Spahn
- "Spahn and ___ and pray for rain" (Boston Braves catchphrase)
- Bygone pitching star Johnny
- Three-time All-Star pitcher Johnny who threw the first major league pitch to Jackie Robinson
- Pitcher Johnny who completes the old rhyme, "Spahn and ___ and pray for rain"
- Johnny who pitched with Warren Spahn
- Johnny who was the last pitcher to face Babe Ruth
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 04, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Pitching coach Johnny that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!