Clue: Place for a comb
We have 4 answers for the clue Place for a comb. See the results below.
- Silver hair
- Equestrian's handful
- Long hair
- Stable locks
- Neck band?
- It may be braided
- Neck hair
- Leonine locks
- Rider's handhold
- Locks in a barn?
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 12, 2008
- New York Times - March 13, 2004
- New York Times - October 17, 2002
- New York Times - October 11, 2001
- New York Times - September 16, 2001
- New York Times - April 27, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Place for a comb that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!