Clue: Place for a markdown
We have 1 answer for the clue Place for a markdown. See the results below.
- Shock source, sometimes
- Minnie Pearl's hat dangler
- What a bargain shopper checks
- Basis for comparison
- Sleeve attachment, perhaps
- Number that may be shocking
- Source of sticker shock
- You can put a value on it
- Sale item?
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - December 09, 2005
- New York Times - March 28, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Place for a markdown that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!