Clue: Place for cocktails
We have 2 answers for the clue Place for cocktails. See the results below.
- Sam's place in "Casablanca"
- Old-fashioned place to have an old-fashioned
- Pub with requests
- Place to meet for cocktails
- Cocktail lounge with live music
- Spot to savor old standards
- Nightspot of a sort
- Cabaret's cousin
- Place for cocktails and music
Last Seen In:
- Netword - October 06, 2017
- Netword - November 02, 2008
- Washington Post - July 19, 2008
- Netword - October 06, 2005
- New York Times - February 18, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Place for cocktails that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!