Clue: Places for patches
We have 3 answers for the clue Places for patches. See the results below.
- They're kept under lids at night
- Choice beef cuts
- Swiss cheese holes
- Potato parts
- They fit in sockets
- "___ only"
- Head set
- Spuds' buds
- Potato features
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - December 16, 2014
- New York Times - October 19, 2011
- USA Today - December 10, 2004
- New York Times - April 22, 2003
- New York Times - April 15, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Places for patches that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!