We have 1 answer for the clue Plank. See the results below.
- Part of an American plan, at a hotel
- Theme of this puzzle
- Cooperative people?
- Get on
- Word after cutting and running
- Word that can follow the first words of 20-, 29-, 43- and 51-Across and 4-, 9-, 37- and 39-Down
- Daily meals
- Surfer's need
- Get on, as a plane
- Chess area
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - March 25, 2011
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - September 26, 2008
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - March 25, 2008
Found an answer for the clue Plank that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!