Clue: Plant bristles
We have 2 answers for the clue Plant bristles. See the results below.
- Grass bristles
- Barley beards
- Bristlelike appendages
- Botanical beards
- Bristles on grasses
- Botanical bristles
- Grain bristles
- Barley fibers, e.g.
- They're seen in waves of grain
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 17, 2018
- New York Times - August 04, 2014
- Universal - July 28, 2014
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - October 21, 2013
- Universal - June 11, 2013
- USA Today - June 12, 2009
- New York Times - October 20, 2008
- LA Times - March 05, 2008
- LA Times - January 31, 2007
- New York Times - June 14, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Plant bristles that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!