Clue: Plants with sword-shaped leaves
We have 2 answers for the clue Plants with sword-shaped leaves. See the results below.
- Desert bloomers
- Joshua trees, among others
- Flowers favored in New Mexico
- Agave family plants
- Painted Desert plants
- Desert plants with sword-shaped leaves
- Cacti kin
- Joshua trees, e.g.
- Desert plants
- New Mexico's state flowers
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - October 16, 2015
- New York Times - September 21, 2006
- Washington Post - September 09, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Plants with sword-shaped leaves that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!