Clue: Plato's "tenth Muse"
We have 1 answer for the clue Plato's "tenth Muse". See the results below.
- The so-called "Tenth Muse"
- Plato called her "the tenth Muse"
- Classical lyric poet
- Early Greek lyric poet
- Plato dubbed her "the tenth Muse"
- Poet born in Lesbos
- Poet born on Lesbos
- Greek lyricist called the greatest female poet of antiquity
- ''Hymn to Aphrodite'' poet
- Greek lyric poet
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 23, 2010
- New York Times - March 24, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Plato's "tenth Muse" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!