Clue: Play for a patsy
We have 1 answer for the clue Play for a patsy. See the results below.
- "What's the ___?"
- "It's no ___!"
- Take advantage of
- Walk all over
- Press into service
- Put to work
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - November 22, 2018
- Universal - March 02, 2018
- New York Times - March 21, 2017
- USA Today - January 02, 2017
- USA Today - February 18, 2014
- Washington Post - February 28, 2011
- Washington Post - January 24, 2011
- Washington Post - June 15, 2010
- Netword - May 07, 2010
- I Swear Crossword - January 08, 2010
Found an answer for the clue Play for a patsy that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!