Clue: Play narrated by a stage manager
We have 1 answer for the clue Play narrated by a stage manager. See the results below.
- Thornton Wilder classic
- 1938 play with only chairs, tables and ladders as props
- Play set in Grover's Corners
- Oft-revived 1938 play
- Thornton Wilder play
- Wilder drama
- "Act I: Daily Life" play
- Pulitzer play for 1938
- Play title anagramming to "WORN OUT"
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - May 09, 2010
- Washington Post - October 14, 2009
- New York Times - August 12, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Play narrated by a stage manager that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!