Clue: Play set mostly in Cyprus
We have 1 answer for the clue Play set mostly in Cyprus. See the results below.
- One who "lov'd not wisely but too well"
- Work of 1604
- Commercial game with disks
- "O curse of marriage ..." speaker
- "If it were now to die, / 'Twere now to be most happy" speaker
- Brabantio's son-in-law
- Murderous Moor
- Title role for Robeson
- Game with an annual world championship, first held in Tokyo in 1977
- It was first performed at Whitehall Palace in 1604
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 21, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Play set mostly in Cyprus that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!