Clue: Playbook play
We have 1 answer for the clue Playbook play. See the results below.
- Football play
- Evasive maneuver
- Gridiron sweep play, or an evasive maneuver
- Halfback's maneuver
- Sweep, in football
- Gridiron sweep
- Football play that may involve a pitchout
- Gridiron play also called a sweep
- Gridiron play
- 52 Across maneuver
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - February 16, 2006
- New York Times - July 21, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Playbook play that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!