Clue: Played an Elizabethan instrument
We have 1 answer for the clue Played an Elizabethan instrument. See the results below.
- Accompanied a madrigal, maybe
- Strummed an old string instrument
- Played an old instrument
- Performed as a minstrel, maybe
- Played some dulcet tones
- Worked a Renaissance Faire, maybe
- Applied pipe sealant to
- Pilfered a string instrument?
- What certain rioting Elizabethan musicians did?
- Sealed with clay
Last Seen In:
- Universal - March 30, 2013
Found an answer for the clue Played an Elizabethan instrument that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!