Clue: Player in a record 75 World Series games
We have 1 answer for the clue Player in a record 75 World Series games. See the results below.
- "The game ain't over till it's over" speaker
- He caught Larsen's perfect game
- Quotable catcher Yogi
- Hall-of-Famer Yogi
- Oft-quoted Yogi
- Three-time A.L. M.V.P.
- Quotable Yankee
- Catcher in the wry?
- Baseballer noted for bon mots
- "It's déjà vu all over again" speaker
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - January 20, 2008
- New York Times - July 10, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Player in a record 75 World Series games that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!