Clue: Player of the Texaco Fire Chief, on old radio
We have 1 answer for the clue Player of the Texaco Fire Chief, on old radio. See the results below.
- The Perfect Fool
- Radio comedian dubbed "The Perfect Fool"
- Comedian who played the Texaco Fire Chief
- He played Uncle Albert in "Mary Poppins"
- 1949 Emmy winner for Most Outstanding Live Personality
- He provided the voice for Disney's Mad Hatter
- Keenan's actor father
- He turned down the wizard role in "The Wizard of Oz"
- ''Mary Poppins'' actor
- "The Diary of Anne Frank" Oscar nominee
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 13, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Player of the Texaco Fire Chief, on old radio that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!