Clue: < Player with this retired number, informally
We have 1 answer for the clue < Player with this retired number, informally. See the results below.
- *Amorous alcoholic in "The Philadelphia Story"
- Jockey Shoemaker
- "Steamboat ___," first Mickey Mouse cartoon
- With 69 Across, baseball's "Say Hey Kid"
- Boxcar ___ of "hobo music"
- One of the Nelsons
- Shoemaker on a horse
- Mays of baseball
- Wiarton ______
- Singer Nelson
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 05, 1997
Found an answer for the clue < Player with this retired number, informally that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!