Clue: Plays charades
We have 3 answers for the clue Plays charades. See the results below.
- Street performers
- Dumb performers
- Silent performers
- Those whose actions speak louder than words?
- Some sidewalk entertainers
- Works without words
- Entertainers with no dialogue
- Works without a word
- Silent artists
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 23, 2017
- LA Times Sunday - February 21, 2010
- LA Times Sunday - March 08, 2009
- Washington Post - July 11, 2007
Found an answer for the clue Plays charades that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!