Clue: Plays for a sap
We have 2 answers for the clue Plays for a sap. See the results below.
- Takes advantage of
- Brings into play
- Doesn't discard
- Puts to work
- Swiss army knives have lots of them
Last Seen In:
- Universal - March 26, 2016
- USA Today - June 17, 2014
- Netword - August 21, 2013
- Washington Post - January 06, 2009
- Netword - March 19, 2008
- New York Times - May 24, 2005
- New York Times - January 24, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Plays for a sap that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!