Clue: Plays in alleys, maybe
We have 1 answer for the clue Plays in alleys, maybe. See the results below.
- Some championship games
- Theme of this puzzle
- What the starts of 20- and 53-Across and 11- and 29-Down are
- January 1 events
- Some New Year's Day TV fare
- Starts of 21- and 53-Across and 3- and 30-Down
- Orange and Peach
- Tries to strike, perhaps
- Plays in an alley
- 20-, 27-, 48- and 58-Across end in types of them
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 01, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Plays in alleys, maybe that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!