Clue: Playwright Jones
We have 1 answer for the clue Playwright Jones. See the results below.
- "Vive ___!"
- Louis XIV, 1643-1715
- The king of France
- "Vive ___!" (old French cry)
- Object of an old French cheer
- Poet Jones a k a Amiri Baraka
- Title for a French monarch
- Poet __ Jones (Imamu Amiri Baraka)
- "Vive ___!" (old French cheer)
- Poet Jones, aka Imamu Amiri Bakara
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - April 24, 2004
- New York Times - December 22, 1999
- New York Times - November 12, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Playwright Jones that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!