Clue: Playwright Pinter
We have 1 answer for the clue Playwright Pinter. See the results below.
- Composer Arlen
- Daddy Warbucks creator Gray
- Actor Ramis of "Ghostbusters"
- Maude's movie title partner
- Arlen or Lloyd
- "The Music Man" protagonist ___ Hill
- Lloyd of silent comedies
- Foe of William the Conqueror
- Ramis, Pinter or Lloyd
- Weird Cosby character
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - January 14, 2016
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - April 02, 2015
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - November 22, 2014
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - March 12, 2013
- LA Times - November 17, 2011
- Netword - February 10, 2011
- Netword - January 30, 2011
- Netword - August 09, 2009
Found an answer for the clue Playwright Pinter that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!