Clue: Playwright who coined the term "lothario"
We have 1 answer for the clue Playwright who coined the term "lothario". See the results below.
- "Tamerlane" tragedian
- English poet laureate Nicholas
- "Tamerlane" dramatist Nicholas
- British poet laureate, 1715-18
- T. ___ Price of finance
- Henry __ Schoolcraft (pioneer in Native American studies)
- English poet who wrote "Lady Jane Grey"
- Brokerage house T. ___ Price
- "Lady Jane Grey" dramatist, 1715
- Investment firm T. ___ Price
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 29, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Playwright who coined the term "lothario" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!