Clue: Plucked strings, in Padua
We have 1 answer for the clue Plucked strings, in Padua. See the results below.
- It's plucked in Parma
- Angelo's instrument
- Heavenly strings, in Sorrento
- It's plucked in Roma
- What an angelo plucks
- Stringed instrument, in Italy
- Instrument in an Italian orchestra
- Angel's instrument, in Rome
- Italian stringed instrument
- Florentine angel's instrument
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - May 16, 2013
Found an answer for the clue Plucked strings, in Padua that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!