We have 6 answers for the clue Plucky. See the results below.
- Word in the Boy Scout Law
- Atlanta player
- Hank Aaron, for most of his career
- Indian who may be 1-Down
- Opposite of yellow
- Willing to face danger
- Tribal warrior
- Atlanta pro
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - August 11, 2012
- LA Times - May 04, 2011
- LA Times - November 23, 2006
- New York Times - January 29, 1999
- New York Times - April 16, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Plucky that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!