Clue: Pluperfect, e.g.
We have 1 answer for the clue Pluperfect, e.g.. See the results below.
- What a will, e.g., may indicate?
- English 101 subject
- Present, for example, in English class
- Wound up
- Stretched tight
Last Seen In:
- Universal - January 18, 2011
- USA Today - June 07, 2010
- USA Today - September 13, 2006
- USA Today - April 03, 2006
- USA Today - August 23, 2005
- USA Today - May 28, 2003
- New York Times - May 22, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Pluperfect, e.g. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!