Clue: Pluto, for one
We have 2 answers for the clue Pluto, for one. See the results below.
- Utter failure, in slang
- Dyslexic's deity?
- Greyhound, e.g.
- With 1-Across, what 20-, 34-, 42- and 52-Across end with
- Mexican hairless, for one
- It's found in a pound
- Terrier or retriever
- One may sit for a master
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - July 16, 2015
- New York Times - January 02, 2015
- New York Times - April 15, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Pluto, for one that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!