Clue: Poet William Rose ___
We have 1 answer for the clue Poet William Rose ___. See the results below.
- "The Devil and Daniel Webster" writer
- He originated the line "Bury my heart at Wounded Knee"
- "John Brown's Body" poet
- "Western Star" poet
- Poet who won a Pulitzer for "The Dust Which Is God"
- Poet Stephen Vincent ___
- "By the Waters of Babylon" author, 1937
- John Brown's eulogist
- Poet who won a Pulitzer for "John Brown's Body"
- Posthumous Pulitzer winner for "Western Star"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 28, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Poet William Rose ___ that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!