Clue: Poetic analogies
We have 1 answer for the clue Poetic analogies. See the results below.
- Like words
- Like things?
- "Fresh as a daisy" and others
- Theme of this puzzle
- Like words?
- "Good as gold" and "right as rain"
- "Like" things?
- Phrases with "as a" in the middle
- Like expressions?
- Literary figures?
Last Seen In:
- Universal - January 03, 2007
- New York Times - June 20, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Poetic analogies that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!