Clue: Pointy-eared TV character
We have 1 answer for the clue Pointy-eared TV character. See the results below.
- Logician in space
- Nimoy's half-Vulcan
- Late writer with a 1946 best seller
- "Baby and Child Care" author
- Enterprise officer
- Logical Mr.
- Son of Sarek
- Pointy-eared "Star Trek" guy
- Kirk's second-in-command
- Son of Sarek and Amanda, on "Star Trek"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 16, 2013
- Washington Post - August 01, 2007
Found an answer for the clue Pointy-eared TV character that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!