Clue: Poison in classic mysteries
We have 1 answer for the clue Poison in classic mysteries. See the results below.
- Elderberry wine additive, in a Kesselring play
- Cause of Philip Boyes's death in a Dorothy Sayers novel
- It's detected by the Marsh test, in forensics
- As, chemically
- Element in insecticides
- Insecticide poison
- "___ and Old Lace"
- Poison used in a play
- Killer in a Kesselring play
- One of two elements that ends with the letter C
Last Seen In:
- Universal - August 26, 2015
- Universal - February 15, 2015
- New York Times - October 06, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Poison in classic mysteries that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!