Clue: Poke holes in
We have 2 answers for the clue Poke holes in. See the results below.
- Wild guess
- Seize with a toothpick
- Pin, in a way
- "Shank," in prison lingo
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 24, 2014
- Washington Post - November 01, 2012
- USA Today - July 21, 2004
- New York Times - March 25, 2004
- New York Times - February 06, 2003
- New York Times - August 06, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Poke holes in that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!